TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Leagues, Mr. Grimm... Leagues....
People Seeking Info

Subject Leagues, Mr. Grimm... Leagues....

Posted by Ash's Z on May 29, 2017 at 1:29 AM
  This message has been viewed 436 times.

In Reply To Are you as drunk as I am? posted by -Grimm- on May 29, 2017 at 12:45 AM

Message And really, this place was once the breeding ground of motivation and the force of pursuits... of all Z32 aspects....

Now... it is like the drunk uncle that I talk to once in a blue moon about the awesome shit I'm working on to make this car ahead of it's time....

...... and he just doesn't get it......

From a philosophical standpoint I could question my motives of trying to connect with a beloved, very troubled family member and sum that experience up to "he just has problems which make it impossible to form a connection with" or I could question my capabilities to "if you were just to try harder to understand where he is coming from, you may be able to find a connection with him."......

Fact of the matter: I will ALWAYS try the latter approach. By doing so, I know that within my rational, capable components of what makes me who I am, that I also provided more than ample opportunity for my uncle (metaphor for *.anyone) to clarify what their position/argument/perspective is.

So, when this public, twinturbo.net thread turns into an egotistical, rhetorical, emotionally biased, and completely unquantifiable presumption of the qualities, or lack therein of a product; by any member of this community, OF not just MY own, but of ANY product offered to this community...... I WILL most certainly have the depth... leagues of volume, if you will, in not just my amplitude of reaction, but also in the perseverance to see that what I know to be true WILL not just be said, but will be backed with overwhelming evidence to any contrary conclusion.....

Cliff notes: "Ash for DUMMIES": I know what I know and I know when I dont know shit about what you're talking about...

But when you are talking shit about what I know.... be sure to know that I know you're just talking shit...

Enthusiasts soon understand each other. --W. Irving.
Are you an enthusiast?

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the
tailor.
Albert Einstein

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.